Re: text beyond LastBarOnChart

Wolfgang:

>Using TS2000i, I have extended my screen via Format - bars to the right. I
>like to print some text on the right hand side of the LastBarOnChart.
>
>Value99 = Text_New(date[-28], time[-28], high , "Test");

I think you should only have [-28] on either date or time, not both.

If you're using daily bars, you don't need time[-28], just time.
If you're using finer resolution (say 10 minute bars), then you
should probably be using the current date, with only a time offset.
HOWEVER, TradeStation may not know what the future time is, so
time[-28] won't work, you will have to calculate it yourself.

One other thing you can do is plot it on the last bar, with a
formatting code using text_setstyle so that the text plots to the
right of the bar.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com