Re: Help- I have seen this problem before- I just can't rememberthe solution

Is T3 a "simple" function or a "series" function?

Best Regards,

Mike
mailto:omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bob Fulks wrote:

The average function must be a "simple" function (not a "series" function) for this to work. I do not know if Jrc.jma.2k is a "simple" function but I am sure Jurik supplies one.

Bob Fulks