From: Bob Fulks [mailto:bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 2:46 PM
To: Dr War; Omega-List
Subject: Re: Help- I have seen this problem before- I just can't
remember the solution

I usually use the following:

Var: NewBar(FALSE);

NewBar = Time data2 = Time data1;

if NewBar then begin
   Tavg = Jrc.jma.2k(Price,Len,Speed);
end;

The variable "NewBar" is true when there is a bar in both data series.

So by using NewBar as a filter, you execute the average function only on the
bars of data2.

The average function must be a "simple" function (not a "series" function)
for this to work. I do not know if Jrc.jma.2k is a "simple" function but I
am sure Jurik supplies one.

Bob Fulks