Re: why did TS8 erase all my indicators

Hello Terry,

With TS4 you can loose indicators, they disappear after a crash, when
the maximum number of indicators is reached, actually it's the total
size of all the indicators, showmes and paintbars.
If your friends machine had a large amount of indicators it may
have been just below the size limit and your 400 line deal may have
pushed it over the limit.
Usually TS warns you the file size is exceeded when transferring the
indicator in, but on rare occasions it lets you exceed the limit and
then crashes.

foolsgold