Re: TS8 problem with fills for E-mini S&P on 2 min bar

OK. In that case will increaing my timeframe will
improve the things ?

Alternatively is there any way in Easylanguage to
backtest in such a way that on every  bar on which I
exit the lowest price or highest price actually
exceeded the one I was looking for ? That will give me
assurance that I would have got filled.

Regards,

Sudhir