Re[2]: GS Crash AND SOME WAY OFF TOPIC RESPONSE

Now that is a leap.  So ok buy a basket of commodities and what you
didn't say is what some other guys have been saying is sweep your
futures account every month.  Cool I'm ready.  When is it going to
happen?  That is always the question isn't it?

Basically all wars are based on scarce resources aren't they?  Well
maybe not some like Vietnam.  That was just a war for fun or exercise
I guess.  Maybe a test of equipment or something.  I'm not up to date
on it all.  Scary stuff.  Good thing we have the best toys.

Everybody get ready.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,