GS Crash

HELP !!
I open GS, click "Start Online", and GS disappears, as if I switched it off.
Have completely un-installed ProSuite and re-installed it
If I start ProSuite itself, GS will come up, but the data is totally corrupt and bears no resemblance to what is coming through via MSRT and IB.
I have gone through the DBC Online settings as per.
This occurred suddenly, with no known power outages, and the only software I have recently installed, Powerscan, I have un-installed.
Running XP Home, 512 RAM, P4 2.6.

All suggestions will be eagerly read.
Thank you, rgz.,
Cleveland Eldred, Australia.