Re: Completely and utterly off topic but I need Help.

Colour laser printers have come down significantly in recent years,
I have printed literally thousands of photos on mine and am very
pleased.

The speed is significantly faster than any bubble jet and the colour
cartridges are much larger meaning your not purchasing supplies
every week.

... The only thing I'm not sure on is if you can get glossy paper
for laser printers, I always just print on 80 gram white.

Justin

---

David Jennings wrote:

My wife's birthday is coming up shortly. She let it slip this a.m. that she
requires a photo printer. Price isn't the issue here but practical
experience is! Should I buy say a Sony dye sublimation digital printer or
should I buy an inkjet photo printer. The former are 2-3 times the price of
the latter and I wonder if we would notice the difference. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards