From: John Bowles [mailto:johnbowles@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 10:29 AM
To: etrader
Cc: 'Ross S Bond'; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: User logged on to one of my trading computers

Hi all,

I use two computers for trading and they are both on my simple windows
peer-to-peer network. One was shut down and the other was still running.

When I went to shut the second down it gave me a message saying a user
was still logged on to this computer (this may have been because I did a

backup across the machines the day before). Unfortunately I am not sure
of this. Is there a way within windows to find out who might be logged
in such that I can be sure that no one has come in via the internet. If
not is there a good software for this or maybe a software that is better

somehow than windows.

Thanks,
John Bowles.