transferring tick data from one machine to the next in TS7

Unfortunately TS available intraday historical data is
limited. I have accumulated enough on one machine
using TS7. It is now stored in Program/Cache folder.

Would copying this folder to another computer transfer
the database of intraday data,  or is the only way to
collect it from History Server of TS. I did not try to
copy the folder yet, since I am afraid to overwrite
already existing folder on another machine.

Sergey