Re: More on Missing Digests

Hello Ross,

Tuesday, September 21, 2004, 6:58:32 AM, you wrote:

Ross> Firstly thanks to those who supplied my missing digests, much
Ross> appreciated.

Ross> Has anyone else noticed that they are not getting some digests?
Ross> Specifically since around number 223? In chatting privately with
Ross> O-Listers it seems that others are experiencing a similar problem.

I had exactly the same problem when, lo and behold, digests 223, 227,
231 and 235 all arrived in my inbox about 10 minutes ago...

25 days to deliver an email message is the worst I've ever seen.  I
suppose "they" are monitoring the internet looking for evildoers or
something.

--
Regards,
 Greg

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."
 - Abraham Lincoln