Re: List Server Glitch

Cool... I was wondering about it.. got some 150+ mail from the list today. Funny, I seem to miss some emails. Some of the mail that turned up were that I never received earlier. Most were dups.

Abhijit

List Maintainer wrote:

It seems a mail queue at Eskimo.com got restored from an old backup,
causing a flood of old list messages to get distributed. Normally
the server watches for duplicates, but these were too old to be
recognized.

The queue may also have contained some old rejection notices that
made some subscribers appear to be bouncing mail. Hopefully it's
all straightened out now.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jim