Need old build of HyperServer Lite for IB TWS

I have been having some problem with this software and it seems like
it's due to some changes they have made to the code in the resent months
(hypertrader.com/.it folks). They have been wonderful in communicating
and have promised me an old build which may not have the problem I am
experiencing. However, I have not yet received anything from them.

As they till now provide the software free of charge, I think its okay
to ask for a old build from the listers. What I am looking for is
"HyperServer Lite for IB TWS for ts200i". Ideally you have gotten it
from hypertrader.com at least 3 months or earlier and been using it. If
you still have the setup executable, would you mind sending it to me?
The older the merrier.. but should be couple months old at least. If you
are running it right now, and in your process list can't see something
called "ibrcomserver" or something like that, it would be perfect.

I would really appreciate your help if you can send it. Thanks,

Abhijit