Re: Need old build of HyperServer Lite for IB TWS

Just a quick note for a big THANK YOU to the list. It's incredible.. I have had so many people emailing me the files and helping me out. Yesterday was one of the worst days.. GS simply stalled - for a period of 2-3 minutes it was unable to process a single quote - many thousands of dropped ticks. Trading is hard enuf to get bogged down with this.

I installed on older version of HSL and it's been just fine (without that IBRCOMSERVER stuff). Heck, I am running RaderScreen again on my list of 50 stocks!!

Thanks again everyone.

Abhijit