RE: email / IM signals

> There is another way... i did read of a email program somewhere
> that runs in the background. It looks for any new files in a
> predefined directory, then emails that file to a"predifined"
> person. I can't remmeber that name of it though.

Thanks, here's one deal:

File Send Automatically 1.1

http://www.brothersoft.com/Internet_E-Mail_File_Send_Automatically_19397.html

OK, another question. I used file append to write
to a directory, but what do I use to get the signals
written there?

FileAppend("C:\syst1.txt", "Orders");

This actually sends the word "Orders" to the
file :-). What do i plug in there to get the
siganls sent to the file? Where do I need to place
this statement in the system?

Thanks again!

Pete