From: Jimmy [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 2 September 2004 11:43 AM
To: Ian Parker; Omega-List
Subject: Re: Memory Error ts32.exe

Ian,

Reboot and try again.  If it fails then reinstall TS2ki.  Keep your task
manager open when you do heavy duty stuff like that and be sure you
don't ask for ANYTHING until the processor(s) go back to a low or normal
level.  Reports take a long time to actually finish calculations.  You
will see it in the Task manager CPU usage.  If that doesn't seem to be
the problem then it is simply the gremlins in TS2ki.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx