From: "Bob Fulks" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Michael King" <mrking@xxxxxxxx>; "Henri Amand" <h.amand@xxxxxxxxx>;
"omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: LOOK inside Bar order entry

> At 07:25 AM 9/8/2004, Michael King wrote:
>
> >Thanks for your help .
> >
> >However I gave an example just as an example.
> >
> >Here is another example ..
> >
> >Buy This bar at a Band touch (Price) and If  RSI  is Less than X .
> >
> >Considering you don't know the value of the band the bar before or the
value
> >of RSI the bar before . You cant say Buy Next Bar at Limit Price because
you
> >don't know the price.
>
> To do what you ask above, the software obviously has to be monitoring the
value of the prices that determines the Band and the RSI during the day so
it has to be running on real-time data.

> So you need to decide how often during the day you want to check these
values (for example: every minute) and simply set TradeStation to use
1-minute bars. It will then sample the prices every minute calculate the
band and the RSI and place a market order if the conditions are met.