Re: Relevancy

I've deleted the nasty email I was going to send and will simply ask
you what it is you would like to know?

Very nearly everything posted on this list is important to our
trading.  In time you may see it that way also.

Oh by the way our moderator is an excellent fellow.  I don't know if
he will respond or not, but I for one find your post completely
irrelevant.  So what is on your mind?

Jimmy  ( I actually have a real name Mr/Ms? VVJ and not a throw away
email address)

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy                            mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx