2000i Load Problem

>I've travel plans this week in the Sonoma/Napa area. If there's
>anyone on the list that can offer some comments about the fires
>I'd greatly appreciate it. It's difficult to get a less than a
>sensational point of view from the media.

Nowhere near there, as far as I can tell.  Napa and Sonoma are in
Northern California.  The fires generally hit southern California,
although there's one in Mariposa, near Yosemite, which isn't near
where you'll be.

Too bad you're not going to the Shenandoah Valley area.  My uncle
owns a winery there, and makes (in my opinion) the world's best
and most potent Zinfandel and Syrah.  Shenandoah Valley makes
Calfornia's best Zin.  If you get a good Zin from Napa, chances are
they bought the grapes from Shenandoah Valley.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com