Hurricane blew me up - trying to reach DynaStore guys...

Attention Dynastore support:

Hurricane Frances still has my office locked down and without power, and I am trying to get my TS 4.0 running live from home. I have TS4.0 and eSignal and need Dynastore lite download instructions and a temp password. I sent an email directly, but know you also monitor this list so thought I would post my plea here, also. (Hope is not too off topic...)

TIA,

Seth

P.S. If anyone has a phone # for DynaStore it would be much appreciated...