Re: GS Question (TS2000i)

When TS is collecting realtime tick data, it stores the tick data AND builds all other data (minute & up).

However, if you lose a chunk of data, say last one month, then importing the *minute* data (as you have done) of last one month *would not* build the higher time frames (daily & up).

This isn't something that you can fix by reinstalling TS. You have to build the daily & up manually and import it to GS.

There is a hack to make GS build daily bars, but it buggy & useless - so don't bother.

Abhijit

Philippe wrote:
I had a GS error in real time yesterday and be obliged to rebuild History
importing a new month's data for a future contract to an existent historic
for the same symbol . ( one minutes bars)
Importing successful
But does anybody knows why TS does plot ALL the data correctly (old data and
new imported part ) for any intraday times frames ,
but do NOT plot the new data for Daily, weekly or monthly times frames ?
(the old part is plotted, not the new imported part).
Why new imported data is not recognized in daily and superior time frames ?
What am I missing here ?
I have reinstalled TS on top of the old - No change.
Thank's for any suggestion on how to solve this. Regards
Philippe