Re[3]: Bar Spacing

Sorry that was an old email.  Had a hard drive failure and that email
popped up on my backup drive this morning.

Jimmy

Friday, September 24, 2004, 8:16:16 AM, you wrote:

J> Like I said I don't think you can do that.

J> Thursday, September 9, 2004, 9:01:18 AM, you wrote:

w>> Jimmy with a right hand click and "Format Window / properties" I get the bar
w>> spacing information. But this is different for each chart and I am searching
w>> for a way to get this value direct in EL for further calculations.

w>> Thank You anyway!

w>> Wolfgang

w>> -----Original Message-----
w>> From: Jimmy [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
w>> Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 2:32 PM
w>> To: Omega-List; wH
w>> Subject: Re: Bar Spacing

w>> Wolfgang,

w>> Don't think so.  You could however build an indicator that simply
w>> counts the bars loaded then look to see the barnumber on the left of
w>> your screen.  So if you know the total bars less the left bar you know
w>> how many bars to look back to see the Highest High of X bars.  You
w>> can't change the size of the screen or the bar spacing or window size
w>> but it should work fine.

w>> Jimmy