Re[2]: Bar Spacing

Like I said I don't think you can do that.

Thursday, September 9, 2004, 9:01:18 AM, you wrote:

w> Jimmy with a right hand click and "Format Window / properties" I get the bar
w> spacing information. But this is different for each chart and I am searching
w> for a way to get this value direct in EL for further calculations.

w> Thank You anyway!

w> Wolfgang

w> -----Original Message-----
w> From: Jimmy [mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
w> Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 2:32 PM
w> To: Omega-List; wH
w> Subject: Re: Bar Spacing

w> Wolfgang,

w> Don't think so.  You could however build an indicator that simply
w> counts the bars loaded then look to see the barnumber on the left of
w> your screen.  So if you know the total bars less the left bar you know
w> how many bars to look back to see the Highest High of X bars.  You
w> can't change the size of the screen or the bar spacing or window size
w> but it should work fine.

w> Jimmy