RE: Resend: Correlation Question

Statistically speaking, there are conversion factors for unequal sample
sizes, probably not in Excel calculations.
Its best to keep equal time elements as well as in order of (time) series,
another factor that increases confidence levels.
Its easy to make statistics lie by placing outliers near end of time series,
so don't look for the best/worst possible results:
do a sensitivity analysis with data if any question.

Phil