TS4-DTN Satellite Feed

Had to switch to DTN satellite feed after BMI shut down. Using
TS 4 with Dynastore interface software. It is not working and
receiving no assistance from DB at Dynastore.

Most other traders tell me to switch to 2000i and feed DTN
direct to it and bypass Dynastore. But do not like 2000i. I am
from the old school and TS4 works for me.

So.....some of you astute traders give me some ideas on additional
satellite data vendors for use with TS4....if there are any.

Have to use satellite...no DSL or cable out here in the coutry.

CH in Tennessee