Re: Re[2]: system trader

it's easier if you have a spouse who provides for the meat and potatoes, then the compounded trading account after taxes is the gravy ;-) i sweep the account at the end of the year to guard against me doing something stupid :-)

Tony

Yes, I agree. That is really what I'm experiencing
in trading full time for a living. I don't make much.
I sweep my futures account each month.

I agree with Gary, insofar as it is "difficult" to
compound. Not impossible. I trade next to quite a
few successful traders each and every day now who've
done just that.

Living expenses is definitely a key point to watch.

But if you have CONSISTENT results with 2 contract
plays on a 10k account getting to 4 contracts and then
beyond is completely doable.