Re: system trader

> Just to let you know  that  we also lease golden goose for millions

Yeah, we've had this conversation before, Pierre. I understand that you
don't enjoy trading. That's fine, lots of people don't like the daily
stress. Still, if you really believed in your systems, you could hire a
clerk to trade them for you. Your reluctance to trade them with your own
money indicates to me that you aren't really confident in the results.
You prefer the "risk free" method of letting other people risk their
money. Maybe that's smart from a business point of view but it doesn't
exactly inspire confidence in your methods.

--
  Dennis