RE: Add on Performance summary with Percent values and lot more.

Hi Cameron,
Thank You for sharing your 2c  :-)
4 years is already long sometimes with very different values of prices.
Example on the Cac future index : 09/08/2000 at 6950  and 03/14/2003 : 2400
!!
This is a -65% difference from the high side and a 189% difference from the
low side !! in less than 3 years. In a single year the difference was
enormous: from 6950 to 3460  : -50% from the high or 100% from the low. !!
That is why I need the percent calculations

Have you ever tried the walk forward optimisation tool from  Dennis Meyers :
"Power Walk Forward optimiser" ?
http://www.meyersanalytics.com/pwfo.php
It may be a good  tool for your work.

Regards