Root of the problem

Hi All,
      Anyone here good at sums? Yep, I know a lot of you are (:-).
Wonder if someone can help.

I'm wanting to solve equations that go like this:

X = Y * Z^a * V^b * W^c

The known values are X and Y, the 'powers' - a, b and c - and all but
one of the Z, V or W values. In other words, I'd like some formulae that
solve:

Z =
V =
W =

where all the values but the one in question are known. Does that make
sense? The 'powers' aren't straightforward but have values like 0.321,
0.012 and so on.

And I'd like to be able to do it in TS 2000i and plot the resulting
values,

I'm a real klutz at this sort of stuff so if anyone can help I'd really
appreciate a few lines of TS code rather than just the formula.

Thanks.

All the best,
Ian