Global Server on export and import .xpo data

Hi :

********the suggestion from Jimmy to delete all
data's of the symbol after export it and then import it back, has fixed the
problem of importing the new data rows from the august contract.*******

I do the same thing with some QQQ data I downloaded using eSignal Plugin.
After I downloaded:   1 tick Rec'd 536771 records,
Question (1)I go to GS, Edit Symbol, Load Data, and it shows Rec'd &
Processed 1028864 data points.

I exported it out first before I do a TS2ki clean install: qqq.xpo 8,897 kb

Question (2) I imported it back into my #1 pc, it shows 1030147 data points
(?)
I imported it back into my #2 pc, it shows 1030147 data points; (from the
same export also).

Is it normal?

thanks in advance.

RR