Re: TS7 and EasyLanguage

Lanier -

Thanks for the response. It looks like we narrowed everything down to only
one problem function that many of our indicators and showme's use. Its an
old user defined function written back in 1996 when we where still on TS4 I
think. Its source protected and doesn't even give us a chance to enter a
password. I haven' worked here that long and my boss doesn't remember the
password anyway...lol. But I think its a simple function and we will most
likely just rewrite it. Is there no way at all to get into a source
protected routine that wont give you a chance to enter a password?

Thanks again.

- Marcus