Training Recommendation in Trading Psychology

If you are interested in finding the solution to trading
psychology, Peak Performance Training Course by Van Tharp is
probably the best one.  It's the most important training in
trading in my personal experience.

Here is the course information
Dates: March 26 to 28, 2004, total 3 days, 8 am - 5 pm each
day.
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Course description:
http://www.iitm.com/seminars/Peak_perform_wkshop.htm
The price for early registration is about $1795.  The
regular price for last minute registration is $2495.

Disclaimer: Not associated to Van Tharp or his organization.
Just a happy customer.

hc

PS: If you are interested in taking the course and would
like to save more on the price, I have a special offer that
you may use.  Contact me for details.  First comes, first
served.