Re: TS7

Hi Folks.

I have a question about TS2ki and TS 7. I just installed TS 7.1 last week
and was running it simultaneously with TS2ki and GlobalServer. Everything
seemed ok last week but I had my boss reboot last nite and this morning we
are having big problems with globalserver and TS. It looks like some
symbols and data got deleted somehow. Ahs anyone else esperienced this?

- Marcus