Importing entire TS4 portfolio into TS2000i, only a few are imported.

I have a 1780 symbol portfolio in TS4.  I copied out 60 days worth in 2 week
chunks.  Then I imported them into the Global Server.  In the first window
all the symbols were showing, but after I passed through the window that
indicates the "trade record-1 tick" to import and when the import was
through only 77 symbols showed up.  I tried twice but that was it, 77
symbols.

I'm not sure how to fix this problem, can someone help me on this.  Also, I
need an explanation about the "history to save" part of  "Edit Symbol".  I
added the bid record and ask record  and each in tick and 1-minute fields.
Is there any reason to have any record in 1-minute and even 5 minute fields
if I am saving that record in a tick field?  Aren't the one minute bars made
from the tick data, or is this like the TS4 5 minute collection which makes
for a quicker plotting of a minute interval chart.

More questions to come, I'm sure...the help files are pretty basic.

John