Re: 2nd Data Stream Variable

Hello Jdev02,
I often find TS4 gives wrong calculations using data2, and TRAD has
never supplied much info on how code is best structured.
When you get different results you have to check to see if either is
the correct calculation.
One thing I see is you have a complex calculation in the buy
statement, nOpen + (Range * .40)
Best to do the calculating in a variable and keep the buy statement
simple.
best regards
foolsgold