TheBat

Remembering the good advice given here, causing the swap to
TheBat...

Just a little precaution; they have some bug fixes etc in their new
version. I had noticed my attachments folder had grown to over 12,000
items (many being the individual emails from the Omega-digest).  These
were not being deleted along with the 'parent' email, even though the
settings were correct.

So, if you haven't checked the amount of attachments you may be
collecting.........Anyway the new Version 2.02.3 C.E. fixes this.

--
Best regards,
 jon                          mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx