Re: any thoughts on TS 7.2?

I don't use them yet but am wondering if someone can shed some light on
intraday buying power...

Say if you *closed* all positions today, and your account net is now
$100,000.

What will your intraday buying power be tommorrow? 200,000? (2-1 margin)
400,000? (4-1 margin)

Is this buying power also available *today*, as soon as you close positions?

I keep getting confusing answers on this issue.

Thanks.

> Hi gang,
>
>  I'm pondering trying TS 7.2, after six mo. with ensign. Ensign is pretty
>  good, much better than any TS as far as drawing tools. But there are a
few
>  issues that I don't like, together with a big one I need to solve with
IB,