Re: weird charts

Coaster,

Check your setting in the GS for price scale.  Try 1/100 I think it
is.  Some current DTN sat. user will be able to tell you.

You get all the ticks with DTN sat. so you get the bad ones too
and it will drive you nuts fixing data.  Thus the .045 price.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx