Re: average size in tick charts

If by average size you mean range, then this should work.

Var:
 TotBars(0),
 PrevDayAvgBarRange(0),
 MyBarNum(0),
 PastBarNum(0),
 LookBack(5000);

If Date<>Date[1] then
     MyBarNum = Barnumber[1]
else
     myBarNum = myBarNum[1];

If Date<>Date[1] then
     PastBarNum = myBarNum[MRO(Date <> Date[1], LookBack, 2)];

If Date<>Date[1] then
     TotBars = MyBarNum-PastBarNum
else
     TotBars = TotBars[1];

If Date<>Date[1] then
     PrevDayAvgBarRange = Average(Range, TotBars)
else
     PrevDayAvgBarRange = PrevDayAvgBarRange[1];

Plot1(PrevDayAvgBarRange,"AvgBarRange");