Writing a system in Easy Language

After spending years writing indicators. I am finally getting around to
attempting to use TS to implement a system. Over the many years of
subscribing to this list I have glossed over many of the posts regarding
entries and exits in easylang. I have the sense that attempting to enter and
exit
on the same bar ( next bar ) is problematic. Can someone confirm this ? I
searched traders2traders and tssupport. Does there exsist anywhere a
discussion of these issues.

Thanks
Jerry