Re[4]: TL Angle function

Hey Jack,

How bout BARS.  Not the ones you find me in but the bars on the chart.
Each bar is a unit.  Now on a chart you can make them further apart or
closer together but if you just use bars in a system you get one
single unit per bar.

bar1  1050  bar2 1051  bar3 1055

So rise over run for bar1 to bar2 is (1051-1050)/1 or a rise of one
over a run of one.  For bar1 to bar3 it is (1055-1050)/2.  Rise of 5
over run of two.  There is the two dimensions.  Now if you get your
handy dandy trig book out you can figure the slope for each.  Well I
guess we all use computers now.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

jz> Hi Jimmy:  My understanding of slope is that it requires a measure which
jz> must include the relationship of x to y axes.  I don't believe that slope
jz> can be determined merely from the ratio of one number to another.  Slope
jz> requires two dimensions.
jz> Regards,  Jack.
jz> ----- Original Message -----
jz> From: "Jimmy Snowden" <jhsnowden@xxxxxxx>
jz> To: "jack zaner" <jzaner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
jz> Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 1:57 PM
jz> Subject: Re[2]: TL Angle function