Re: Displaying GS Stock data

First try opening a new chart, then try a new workspace and a new
chart.  Then try a reboot and a new workspace and chart.

Then close all Ts2ki apps. Then copy your c:\program Files\Omega
Research\server\Pds folder to a new and different folder for safety.
Don't skip that step.  Then select the symbol (left click) in the
Global Server (GS) right click and export all the data from it to
say the desktop.  Then right click the symbol again and select delete
data.  Then import the data you deleted.  Then open a chart and see if
you are ok.  If not see my handy dandy sheet attached and do a clean
install.  Hell do one anyway as they are so easy and do so much good
and I love them to death.  I'm a sick man.

IF ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE EVER PLANS TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TS2ki then
save my PDS document and this email.  There is nothing risky about
doing my fixes if you follow the instructions and it will make life so
much easier.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

IW> Has anyone come across this before? Maybe it's a well-known problem but
IW> I've only just discovered it.

IW> I collect eSignal stock data for some Dow Jones stocks. I try to plot
IW> this in TS and the daily bars work fine - I have a few months of data.
IW> However, if I try to plot, say 10 min bars or any other x-minute bar, I
IW> only get a couple of days in the chart.

IW> Is this a known problem? Is there a fix?

IW> Ian

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton
TS2ki Repairs.pdf