Re[2]: Who is afraid let their systems run unattended?

This is all pointless unless you automate the reaction to slippage, in
addition to dealing with technical issues like network outages, etc.  Much
of the problem centers around slippage.  You must automate
protocols that deal with unfilled trade signals.

The realtime data available to us is filled with smoke and mirrors.
Quantifying slippage proves this deception.