Re[2]: Mark Brown Workshop: a quick review

Hello Alex,

AM> Maybe he doesn't want more participants. And I find little value
AM> in a teacher giving out code. I'd rather learn the rules, logic,
AM> and rationale behind how a person trades.

of all the things that go thru my mind it is that people who just want
code don't always get it. so do but i had much rather teach someone
who wants to know the logic. it's the logic and thought process that i
value most. the approach is what i should be throwing in the safe each
week and not the code. its' the logic that i so much want to get
across.

i have determined and witnessed throwing out code only helps someone
if they are willing to investigate.  i have seen it right here, there
have been some, few but legitimate complete systems thrown out all
over the internet yet few if any ever get put to use.

AM> Then I can code it myself if I want to. You can't teach people how
AM> to trade by giving them code. I don't know of anybody who
AM> consistently has success with black-box systems, and giving code
AM> to someone who doesn't understand the rules and logic, is like
AM> giving them a black box.

exactly! the logic is most valuable above all and i might add the
process of getting to the logic maybe even more important, that's the
experience part of it.

--
Thank You,
Mark Brown