Re[2]: Mark Brown Workshop: a quick review

Two things:

1.  We Texans have been to Europe.  It is your turn to come to Texas.
2.  Go to Markbrown.com and learn something.  Including some results
of stuff he gave away that probably does better than most of the best
systems most of us have.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx