Re: Outlook express - Don't upgrade

Hello drwar,

Do what many have done: buy The Bat!

http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/

it's not flashy, just reliable and worm-proof.

No affiliation, just pleased with it is all.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx

d> I sent an email from a yahoo account to my main email account. The forwarded
d> email was sent as an attachment.
d> Outlook express removed it because they said it was a dangerous attachment.
d> What rubbish, I have a virus scanner for that. and there is nothing wrong
d> with it. This all since I upgraded my system with there patchs. It doesn't
d> matter what email I foward if it is done as an attachment it strips it off.

d> Jerry