Re: symbol lists

I've been able to build symbol lists from the portfolio without having to type any symbol. This works for RadarScreen, but probably works for QuoteScreens as well.

Get a RadarScreen up.

Select a blank symbol cell and right click and select Insert Symbol.

In the dialog box, select All for DataVendor and Category. This will display all your symbols in the list below. Select the first line. Scroll to the bottom. Shift-click on the last line. All your portfolio symbols will be inserted.

Select all the newly inserted symbols in RadarScreen. Right-click and select Append Selected Symbols to Symbol List... Then in the dialog box, select Create new list.... and there you go. Begin the name with a ! and it will always appear at the top.

Hope that saves some typing.

Mike Gossland