symbol lists

So far I have been able to include stock symbols in a symbol list for
scanning, only by going into browse then selecting stocks then inputting a 2
digit alpha  ie aa ab ac etc.  but so far no way to input all stock symbols
at once,  which in my case is about 6,000.  I was hoping there was a quick
simple way to select all that I was missing but so far no joy.  Omega never
thought about stock or stock option traders only futures traders and just
never understood a portfolio that had more than 100 symbols in it.  Where as
my portfolio runs into 6 figures most of the time.  I wish there was a way
to get it to select on one alpha input ie a,  b,  c but it won't as far as I
can tell it needs 2.  If I am missing something somewhere please let me
know.