Password protection obscurity

I have been reading very sceptically the evry now and then appearing
e-mails about password protection in EL Editor, thinking that again
someone is trying to crack someone else's work. However, now this
happened to me - a function that I had written yesterday got suddenly
locked up that I *know* I never did. However, yesterday I had copied
the function to my other computer and there it was still fully
accessible without any passwords. So I got it back without having to
crack any passwords, but the point is: obviously this *can* happen
that every once in a while, for no apparent reason, things in EL
Editor may suddenly get password protected by some obscure TS bug.  Or
perhaps it's the magnetic storms on the Sun.  ;)

Ivo Karindi