From: "drwar" <drwar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "OmegaList" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 9:17 PM
Subject: Outlook express - Don't upgrade

I sent an email from a yahoo account to my main email account. The forwarded
email was sent as an attachment.
Outlook express removed it because they said it was a dangerous attachment.
What rubbish, I have a virus scanner for that. and there is nothing wrong
with it. This all since I upgraded my system with there patchs. It doesn't
matter what email I foward if it is done as an attachment it strips it off.

Jerry